G7th Performance 2 Guitar Capo Silver
Since the launch of the company in 2004, G7th has repeatedly raised the bar in capo design and development. The original Performance capo set a completely new standard in style and performance, consistently winning the gold medal for Best Capo in the coveted Player’s Choice Awards* every year since 2005!
In response to requests from guitarist friends 2014 saw the launch of the all-new G7th Performance 2
Why would I buy or upgrade to the G7th Performance 2?
- Easy one-handed adjustment.
- The Performance 2 is so easy to use - simply squeeze on and squeeze off. It can be moved seamlessly from fret to fret, or guitar to guitar.
- Unique Tension Control System™.
- This is key to your guitar’s tuning stability. You intuitively squeeze the capo to set the minimum tension needed to fret cleanly. Just like playing a barre chord.
- Safeguards your Tone & protects your neck.
- As on all G7th capos, the inert silicone wrap around rubber and internal G7th design features eliminate deadening of tone and avoid metal to wood contact on your guitar neck.
How does the Performance 2 compare to the original model?
- Faster and easier to use. Flipping the internal clutch mechanism through 180° gives the Performance 2 it’s unique squeeze on, squeeze off one-handed action.
- 25% smaller. It’s new slimmed down shape is much lower profile than the original model.
- 33% lighter. Some players found the original quite heavy. You don’t notice the Performance 2 on your guitar neck.
Choosing G7th means less time positioning your capo and retuning your guitar. Great on stage and in the studio! You get to focus on your music, not on your capo.